In 1988, NOVA introduced the concept of recessing the monitor beneath the worksurface that would forever revolutionize the classroom environment. By improving the line of sight between students and their instructors, and maximizing their worksurface, NOVA has aided in providing an ideal environment for students and teachers all over the world.
NOVA’s Seated Height Lecterns with Rack Rails & The Downview™ Visual Display Option are ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves / drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Features the iMod™ Wire Management System, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below work surface
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- Locking CPU compartment right of user
- 14 RU rack rail storage in right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Depth Options: 26” / 30”
Height: 30” / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)