In 1988, NOVA launched a revolutionary new classroom furniture design which recessed a computer monitor below the worksurface. By doing so, the user could now view the monitor with a natural downward gaze similar to the natural position someone would be in if they were reading a book. With the monitor below the worksurface, the line of sight between students and instructor was improved while also providing maximum work space. This new design would revolutionize the classroom environment globally.
We offer a variety of Computer Training Desk sizes as well as 3 different Downview™ Visual Display Option viewport sizes. All Computer Training Desks feature the iMod™ Wire Management System, which organizes and conceals wires, a power strip (per user), and a removable modesty panel (available in laminate or perforated metal) that provides easy access and protection of your electrical and computer equipment.
- Available in single or double user (See available sizes below)
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below work surface
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel per user
- Includes CPU Shelf right of each user
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Optional Privacy / Glare Visor available
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Downview™ Viewport Glass Sizes:
16” D x 21” W - up to 21" widescreen monitor
18” D x 21” W - up to 21" widescreen monitor
21” D x 24” W - up to 24" widescreen monitor
Depth Options: 24" / 26" / 30"
Width Options: 30-1/8” / 32-1/8" / 36-1/8" / 42-1/8"
Height Options: 30" / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)
Depth Options: 24” / 26” / 30”
Width Options: 63” / 71”
Height Options: 30” / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)