In 1988, NOVA launched a revolutionary new classroom furniture design which recessed a computer monitor below the worksurface. By doing so, the user could now view the monitor with a natural downward gaze similar to the natural position someone would be in if they were reading a book. With the monitor below the worksurface, the line of sight between students and instructors was improved as well as providing maximum work space. This new design would revolutionize the classroom environment globally.
NOVA’s Seated Height Lecterns with Rack Rails & The Downview™ Visual Display Option are ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves / drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Features the iMod™ Wire Management System, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below work surface
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- Locking CPU compartment right of user
- 14 RU rack rail storage in right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Optional Privacy / Glare Visor available
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Downview™ Viewport Sizes:
16” D x 21” W - up to 21" widescreen monitor
18” D x 21” W - up to 21" widescreen monitor
21” D x 24” W - up to 24" widescreen monitor
Depth Options: 26” / 30”
Height Options: 30” / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)