In 1988, NOVA launched a revolutionary new classroom furniture design with recessed a computer monitor below the worksurface. By doing so, the user could now view the monitor with a natural downward gaze similar to the natural position someone would be in if they were reading a book. With the monitor below the work surface, the line of sight between students and instructors was improved as well as providing maximum workspace. This new design would revolutionize the classroom environment globally.
NOVA’s Seated Height Lecterns with Rack Rails for AV, multimedia, and room control systems. The Downview™ Visual Display Option, and Locking CPU Compartment are ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves/drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Features the iMod™ Wire Management System, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. Removable modesty panels available in laminate or perforated metal provide easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Keeps monitor protected under tinted tempered glass below the work surface
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- Locking CPU compartment right of the user
- 14 RU rack rail storage in the right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built-in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Depth Options: 26” / 30”
Height Options: 30” / 32” (ADA Height Compliant)