Installations that use Sit / Stand AV Lectern - Standard
View how our Sit / Stand AV Lectern - Standard are used in educational, government and corporate environments---
The ADA Compliant Sit/Stand Lectern
Made in the USA
NOVA’s Sit-Stand Lectern is ADA Compliant with Rack Rail Storage for AV, multimedia, and room control systems are ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. It is the perfect natural solution to accommodate a variety of speakers. It is important to be able to suit every speaker's needs. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves/drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
This Sit-Stand Lectern features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment. The modesty rear access panels lock to protect your equipment.
Includes / Features:
- Electrically height adjustable from 30” H up to 42” H
- Lift capacity up to 550 lbs
- 12 RU rack rail storage in the right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built-in wrist rest for ultimate comfort – Optional
- Worksurface Grommets & Power Centers – Optional
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- ADA Compliant
- System lift capacity up to 550 lbs
- Column legs are standard Polished Black Metal
Proudly made in the USA
Height: Electrically adjustable from base 30” base height with 12” travel.
iMod™ Wire Management
iMod™ wire management comes standard with all Sit/Stand height adjustable lecterns. AV wiring is conveniently accessible with removable modesty panels. Learn More