The ADA Compliant Lectern
NOVA’s ADA compliant, electronically height-adjustable Sit-Stand Lecterns with Articulating Surface Mount Arm Visual Display Option secures your monitor to the work surface yet allows the monitor to be placed in multiple positions. Ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves/drawers, and ventilation fans for AV, multimedia, and room control systems, (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Our adjustable height lecterns are trusted by educational, medical, government and educational institutions nationwide. Click here to view examples of our many computer furniture installations.
Features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
- Articulating arm has a +90° ~ -90° Swivel, +45° ~ -45° Tilt
- Locking CPU compartment right of the user
- Improves line of sight when adjusted to the lowest level
- Supports most widescreen monitors up to 33 lbs
- Electrically height adjustable from 30” H up to 42” H
- Lift capacity up to 550 lbs
- 12 RU rack rail storage in the right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built-in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Height: Electrically adjustable from base 30” base height with 12” travel.