The ADA Compliant Lectern
NOVA’s Sit-Stand Lectern with Trolley™ Monitor Lift Visual Display Option, Rack Rails, and Locking CPU Storage offers a flexible, secure & space-saving display solution ideal for use in classrooms, auditoriums, lecture halls, convention centers, and more. Available w/ flip-up shelves, rack shelves / drawers, and ventilation fans (See Spec Sheet for additional options).
Features the iMod™ wire management system, which organizes and conceals your computer wires within a compartment located on the backside of the unit. A removable modesty panel available in laminate or perforated metal that provides easy access and protection of your electrical, computer, or AV equipment.
Optional NOVALinked™ networking system links all Trolley™ Monitor Lifts together, allowing the instructor to take control of the classroom by raising and lowering all monitors simultaneously.
- Patented access door automatically opens and closes with push button activation
- Low Voltage electrical motor to raise and lower monitor
- Monitor submerges into desktop when not is use
- The Trolley™ Monitor Lifts Intelligent Motion Technology™ protects the unit from accidental damage or vandalism by constant monitoring of The Trolley’s current operational status
- Supports most VESA mountable monitors up to 24”
- Electrically height adjustable from 30” H up to 42” H
- Lift capacity up to 550 lbs
- Locking CPU compartment right of user
- 12 RU rack rail storage in right compartment with Front and Rear rack rails
- Locking front access door
- iMod™ includes a multi-plug power strip and wire management channel
- NOVA keyboard and mouse drawer with 5 locking positions and built in wrist rest for ultimate comfort
- Product Ships Fully Assembled
- Proudly made in the USA
Height: Electrically adjustable from base 30” base height with 12” travel.